You can form a guild or apply to join.
500 crystals to create a guild.
You can apply up to a maximum of 15 guilds per day
(Must complete Main Quest no. 77)
- You can view information about guild and guild members you belong to
- You can raise guild fund and contribution by doing guild donation
- Guild members are divided into Guild Master, Deputy Guild Master, Lord, Guild member
- Guild Master can only leave the guild after entrusting the Guild Master
- You can’t join another guild for 1 hour after leaving a guild
- Your Guild contribution and guild laboratory skill level reset if you leave a guild
- Guild Master: Appoint or dismiss Deputy Guild Master, accept Guild Goods Supply quest, appoint or dismiss Lords, accept guild appliance or kick guild members, purchase guild fishing blessing buff, change the Guild Notice
- Deputy Guild Master: Accept Guild Goods Supply quest, appoint or dismiss Lords, accept guild appliance or kick guild members, purchase guild fishing blessing buff
- Lord: Accept guild appliance or kick guild members, purchase guild fishing blessing buff
- Guild Member: Participate in Guild Event
- You can view the Guild Daily Goal
- You can obtain rewards depending on the result of the guild member’s daily goal results
- You can view the guild member that finished the daily goal by using the completion status button
- Guild Master can set the Weekly goal every Monday
- Rewards become better as the Weekly Goal standard is higher
- You can receive rewards for filling the Weekly goal quota by doing the daily goals provided
You can make Guild buildings using guild construction and guild fund
- Guild level increases as the guild lobby’s level increases
- Max level of other buildings increases as the guild lobby’s level increases
- A special effect occurs when you defeat a monster with HP below 10% (red)
- Rules are slightly different from normal dungeons. Matching is made between guilds.
Meteor Shrine (Guild)
- You can obtain character attribute by spending Guild contribution to obtain skills
- The max skill level increases as the guild laboratory level increases
- Normal monster: Combo increases when defeated. For 3 combos or more, a meteor is dropped on the enemy and destroys the floor.
- Sub-boss monster: A shield that blocks meteor forms for 5 sec. when defeated.
- Boss Monster: Drops 9 meteors on enemy territory and destroys all floors when defeated.
- Can’t revive if you die.
- A disruptor monster exists that uses an instant-death attack periodically as the dungeon starts.
- If you defeat a normal monster with HP below 10% (red), combo increases. For 3 combos or more, the disruptor monster goes to the enemy area.
- You automatically revive after a certain period of time when you die.
Battle Arena (Guild)
- Battle is progressed with teams that are formed per guild
- An attack and accuracy increase buff occurs after a certain time passes from the beginning of the battle.
- Additional rewards are given to the guild that won after battle finishes.
- An attack buff that lasts for 1 day is given to all guild members of the winning guild.
- After the battle ends, the statue of the player that earned the most points in the winning guild is placed in auto-recovery areas of each continent. (EXP and Honor can be earned when praising the statue)