If you choose to use a guest account at the start, the game warns you that if you delete or reinstall the game or switch devices, all the characters and data will not be protected. Lost accounts can’t be restored under any circumstances so it is best to connect an account for a smooth gaming experience.
Currently, only the PlayPark ID account can be linked to a guest account. If you do not have a Playpark ID account yet, you may go to this link for our Account Registration Guide: https://bit.ly/RM_CreateAccountGuide
Once you have your PlayPark ID account ready, you can follow these steps on how to link your guest account:
- Press the “Menu” button at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Press “Settings” that will appear next to it.
- Press “Link Account” in the Settings window.
- Press “PlayPark” in the Link Account list.
- Enter your PlayPark ID account, then press “BIND ID”. Please make sure that your account is newly created and does not have any existing characters.
- Once successful, your game will restart and you may now login using your PlayPark ID account.
Now that you have successfully linked your account, you can keep playing with no more worries of losing your progress.
From the makers of FlyFF, Gala Lab and PlayPark brings you Rappelz M. Based on the original PC game played worldwide, Rappelz reforged for your mobile device. Reforge your destiny. Start your legendary fantasy in this brand new 3D mobile MMORPG experience.